Screencasts and all files used in the screencasts are available at the following locations:
Google Drive, alternate location, if having problems downloading from above:
All files I have uploaded are virus, spyware, and malware free. However, it is a good idea to scan all files you download, to ensure they haven't been tampered with.
The PROP_DESIGN Screencasts folder contains the following tutorials:
1) Using PROP_DESIGN_XYZ data with Rhino - Part 1.mp4
2) Using PROP_DESIGN_XYZ data with Rhino - Part 2.mp4
3) Meshing using Netgen.mp4
4) Finding the Cold Shape using Mecway.mp4
5) Static Stress Analysis using Mecway.mp4
6) Checking for Blade and Duct Interference using Mecway.mp4
7) Pre-Stressed Modal Analysis with Spin Softening using Mecway.mp4
'PROP_DESIGN Screencast Files.zip' contains all the files discussed in the screencasts.
The screencasts were recorded with Screencast-O-Matic and can be viewed with the VLC media player. It's best to watch the screencasts in the order they were recorded (1-7). The following software was used in the screencasts: